Donnerstag, 6. Februar 2014

Party Purse 2.0

I'm a little proud to report that I'm more and more able to adjust tutorials I find to the way I like them best. So, after giving the original business card holder a new job as a party purse and also adding a flap to close it, today I changed it up even more and made it bigger. Now, it either is a case for your vehicle registration certificate or for your kid's Pixie books. As you can see it works with or without flap, but I prefer it with flap because this way you don't lose any space.

Measurements for the Pixie books case:
Outside fabric: 14,5cm x 26,5cm
Lining:             14,5cm x 26,5cm
Fusible Fleece: 14,5cm x 26,5cm
Pockets:      2x 14,5cm x 19,5cm
+ some fabric for the flap
+ Kam Snap

Measurements for the vehicle registration certificate:
Outside fabric: 13,5cm x 21cm
Lining:             13,5cm x 21cm
Fusible Fleece: 13,5cm x 21cm
Pockets:      2x 13,5cm x 9cm
+ some fabric for the flap
+ Kam Snap



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen